Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users

Re: Problems in developing a library system using VFP6.0

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]

Posted by Steve on April 01, 2001 at 14:42:55:

In Reply to: Problems in developing a library system using VFP6.0 posted by Janice Ho on March 31, 2001 at 10:50:30:

: Hi!

: Recently, I have written a Foxpro 6.0 program (in English Version) under

: WindowsNT 4.0 English environment for the library system. The program is almost completed. However I still have two problems to tackle with.
: Could you help me?

: 1. There is a search function for the abstraction of the book. The field of abstration is a memo field. In addition, there is a place for the staff to key in some
: keywords in the field and the program can list out all related information about the books which contain the "keywords" in their abstrations. I search for many
: time in the books of foxpro but I was fail to solve the problem.
: Could you suggest?

: 2. All the platform of the workstation in the department is NT4 (English version). The foxpro 6.0 is also a English version. However, my superior want to make
: the program to be "chinese words readable and writable". Do you know how to deal with it?

: Best regards,

: Janice

I'm sorry, I was unable to figure out what this has to do with StarTeam.. This message board is intended for StarTeam users. If your issue is related to StarTeam, can you please elaborate?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]