Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users

Star Team server synchronisation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]

Posted by chetan.M on March 30, 2001 at 07:14:02:

hi,
we r the authorised distributors for starbase products in india.i have a requirement from one of my clients regarding server synchronisation . they r basically having parallel development going on in India and Singapore. they r planning to have two Star Team virtual Team Servers, one in india and the other in Singapore. they r planning to go in for two servers becos the vsnl lines for internet are unreliable. the change requests r given by the development team or their clients either in Singapore or in India.a part of the development will also take place in Singapore as well as most of the development is done in India. so is it possible to synchronise the two servers? i mean synchronisation of the repositories in these two servers along with all the details regarding change requests etc.? this synchronisation may be done only when required, so that internet connection is not used all the time and is used only at the time of server synchronisaton. pls reply as early as possible as this is of prime importance.
hoping to recieve a reply at the earliest,

best regards,
Chetan.M

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]