Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users

Re: Star Team & CMM Level 3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]

Posted by Mumtaz Awan on March 16, 2001 at 07:06:19:

In Reply to: Re: Star Team & CMM Level 3 posted by Tommie Mademark on January 04, 2001 at 14:43:40:

: : Will the Star Team CM tool alone support all functions needed in a CM tool to for Obtaining a Software CMM level 3?
: : Are there any companines using only the Star Team CM tool as their CM tool an have obtained a Software CMM level 3? If so who are they and may I contact them.
: : Thanks,
: : Mike

: Hello Mike,

: No, StarTeam has not been ISO 9000 or CMM certified (or rather, the publisher of the software). However, StarTeam is a product that can be used to help your company achieve these certifications. Did you look at the presentation titled "How can StarTeam help you to work your way up the CMM ladder?" on the page http://www.fox.se/english/starteam/slide_shows/slide_index.htm? The presentation is only a quick overview, not a complete process document on how to achieve certification. Unfortunately, we do not have a list of companies that have used StarTeam to achieve certification. I will as around to see if I can find any.

: /Tommie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]