Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users

Re: Re: Re: StarTeam/W2K/IIS5/InterDev

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]

Posted by Tommie Mademark on June 07, 2000 at 16:38:35:

In Reply to: Re: Re: StarTeam/W2K/IIS5/InterDev posted by Colin Young on May 31, 2000 at 14:29:04:

: It turns out the StarTeam VI intergration won't work with FrontPage Server Extensions 4.0 (or FPSE 2000), which is what W2K uses. I'm still trying to find a solution to work automatically with IIS5/FPSE2K, but in the meantime I am going to look at the best practices document.

: Thanks for the response.

: Colin
Hi Colin,

You might want to have a look at a new product called StarSync http://www.starbase.com/strsync.htm.

I have also requested that StarBase add a CR in regards to the problem with FrontPage Server Extensions. I'm running the same setup as you with a Win 2000 Server, IIS 5 and FrontPage Server Extensions for my staging server and using FP 2000 for editing. In addition, my server runs MS Site Server and installing the StarTeam VI integration actually broke my Site Server installation. I had to remove the StarTeam VI integration, but Site Server was still broken. That was easily fixed by editing the Registry. (No, I'm sorry, but I could not test the StarTeam VI integration on this server because of the Site Server problem.)

/Tommie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: StarTeam/W2K/IIS5/InterDev

Your comment (at the end please!):

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum for StarTeam Users]